Download the original and latest editions of Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here. We provide up to date PDF versions of past question papers for Akwa Ibom State entrance examination. Are you about to write the entrance exam? Do you need materials to study with so that you prepare well for the upcoming exams?
We will like to inform you that the original compilations of this exam material are available on this page for download. It takes less than a minutes to download this material on this page. You will find how to download Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past questions PDF on this page.
The entrance examination I usually a competitive one where many candidates from far and wide who registered for the exams, are invited to part in the entrance examination. Are you among the many candidates that are going to write the upcoming examination?
If yes, in order for you to boost your chances of scoring higher than others, it is important that you take your studies seriously, as you are preparing to write the exam. The best way to pass the examination is by reading and studying effectively with relevant resource materials like these past questions you are about to get.
The AKS school of nursing past questions PDF comes in handy in this situation. One of the benefit is that you get to discover the nature of the exams, and also understand the exam patterns. When this happens, you become familiar with repeated questions during your revisions.
We are bringing these compilations so that you can access them and begin to study. Solutions have been provided for all the questions in this material, so you don’t have to bother about having to find correct answers for them.
Samples of the past questions are shown on this page also.
This will enable you go through them in order to have a brief summary of the document, and what’s contained in it. Please note that this material is available in PDF, and will be sent to your whatsapp or email once we receive your request for the question papers.
If you are satisfied after reading the free samples, then you can proceed to order for the complete material. Many examination has been conducted over the years and we have made the compilations to capture the questions year by year, including the recent copies.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past questions and answers comes with different sections and categories, with are made up of the subject combinations for the entrance exam. The questions are arranged based on the subject areas and they all come with the correct answers. If you are interested in getting the most authentic copies online then you are at the right page. The samples provided on this page will give you an idea what the complete document look like.
- School of Nursing Anua past questions
- School of Nursing Eket past questions
- School of Nursing Ikot Ekpene past questions
- School of Nursing Ituk Mbang past questions
- School of Nursing Iquita Oron past questions
- School of Nursing Urua Akpan Past Questions
The subject combinations include English language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. In each of the sections for the subjects, questions are given with options to choose the right answer from. As you repeatedly study the past question papers, you gradually become family with most questions and answers. This gives you an edge over other candidates, as you will be able to focus on the areas when questions are most likely to come from in the forth coming examination.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions PDF Download
You can download free Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past questions here. The following below are the free samples of the past questions. We are showing this for free. After reading the samples, you can proceed to place order for the full document. The free version is limited in the number of questions, because there are excerpt from the full material. The samples are given to serve as summary, and they are derived from the complete document. If you wish to see the samples, then you can find them below.
English Language Questions
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the group of words italicized.
1. The story has to be taken with a grain of salt. This means that
A. you need some salt to listen to the story.
B. there is no salt in the story.
C. the story is questionable
D. the story is true
E. you have too much salt in the story.
2.It is usually hard to change the course of action when one crosses the Rubicon. The italicized expression, as used in this sentence, means to
A. pass through a place called Rubicon
B. cross a river called Rubicon
C. cross a bridge called Rubicon
D. pass a special test
E. be irrevocably committed.
3. The salesman tried to pull the wool over my eyes. This implies that the salesman tried to
A. force me to buy his goods
B. offer me cotton wool
C. make me buy his wool
D. dupe me
E. cover my eyes with wool.
4. Ijeoma counted her chickens before they were hatched. This means that Ijeoma
A. regarded each egg as a chicken B. hatched the eggs prematurely
C. assumed that her expectations had already been realized.
D. protected her eggs from breaking.
E. insured the eggs.
5. Solo has resigned his job with the Textile mills. He doesn’t seem to worry about getting another job. His plans are still quite in the air. This means that his plans are
B. air tight
1. Which of these gases can be collected by downward delivery
2. In the laboratory preparation of chlorine, the gas is passed through water before collection so as to
A. Cool the chlorine gas
B. Enable the gas to be diluted
C. Increase the volume of chlorine gas
D. Remove hydrogen chloride gas
E. Remove manganese (IV) oxide.
3. Which of the following is a property of metals? They are/have
C. low densities
D. low melting and boiling points
E. poor conductors of heat and electricity.
4. Fluoride ions are sometimes added in the treatment of town water supply to
A. improve coagulation
B. kill germs and bacteria
C. prevent tooth decay
D. make the water tasteful
E. speed up sedimentation
5. A solution which resist changes in pH when a small amount of an acid or a base is added to it is known as
1. Which of the following organisms carries out photosynthesis?
2. Cellular respiration occurs in the ………
B. Endoplasmic reticulum
C. Good vacuole
3. The following diseases are airborne excerpt
E. Small pox
4. In mammals, sperms are formed in the
A. Cowper’s gland
B. Scrotal sac
C. Seminal vesicle
D. Seminiferous tubules
E. Vas deferens
5. The following are functions of sympathetic nervous system except
A. Dilation of pupil of eye
B. Inhibition of saliva secretion
C. Reduction of blood pressure
D. Reduction of urine output
E. Stimulation of ejaculation
1. Which of the following electromagnetic waves is least energetic?
A. Infra-red rays
C. Ultra-violet rays
D. Gamma rays
2. The velocity ratio of a machine is 5 and its efficiency is 75%. What effort would be needed to lift a load of 150N with the machine?
3. A boy observes a piece of stone at the bottom of a river 6.0m deep. If he looks from the surface of the river, what is the apparent distance of the stone from him? [Refractive Index of Water = 4/3]
4. A certain radioactive source emits radiations that were found to be deflected by both magnetic and electric fields. The radiations are
A. beta rays
B. gamma rays
D. unltr-violet rays
5. The pressure of a given mass of a gas changes from 300Nm-2 to 120Nm-2 while the temperature drops from 127°C to -73°C. The ratio of the final volume to the initial volume is
A. 2 : 5
B. 5 : 4
C. 5 : 2
D. 4 : 5
How to Download Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
This is how to get the past question paper: The cost of this material is N2,000 naira only. To confirm your order/payment. You can call us or chat us through the phone number on the payment method/delivery detail given in the document below. We recommend whatsapp as a means of delivery because it’s faster and we deliver instantly. For the payment instruction, the account details are provide below. Transfers, and cash deposit to the account given, are accepted. After your payment, please send us the following detail.
• Proof of payment.
• Name of past questions needed.
• Preferred whatsapp number or email address for delivery.