School of Nursing Ikot Ekpene Past Questions and answers PDF is available on this page for download. Are you in need of the past question papers? If yes, we have up to date copies which are compiled from previous entrance examination at the school of nursing Ikot Ekpene. The material is available in PDF and can be downloaded through email or whatsapp. We recommend whatsapp for instant delivery of the material.
Are you aspiring to perform well in school of nursing Ikot Ekpene entrance examination? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place to get the genuine past questions The secret to passing any exam is by studying and reading. We provide latest editions of past questions for school of nursing Ikot Ekpene on this page. This material and relevant to entrance exam you are about to take.
The contents on this question paper are derived from four subject areas, which are biology, chemistry, English language and physics. Does the past questions come with correct answers? The answer is yes, correct answers are provided in the compilation. At the end of each section, you will find the list of correct answers provided for each question in a particular section/ subject area.
School of nursing Ikot Ekpene past questions PDF exposes you to the nature of the exams, were you get to find out the format and patterns of the examination, based on how the were conducted in the past. In most cases, you will find repeated questions. Chances are that they might still be repeated again. This benefit gives you the opportunity to focus on areas where questions could be set from.
In each of the questions given, a list of options are also provided for you to choose the correct answers from. Thus, the questions are objective and arranged for each subject combinations in the exam question papers. One of the ways to pass the entrance examination is by studying school of nursing Ikot Ekpene past questions and answers, and you can download a copy here right now.
On this page, we are going to show you free samples for you to go through first before you download the complete past question papers. The questions are derived from the full material. We are providing these questions in order for you to have an idea about what and what is contained in the complete study pack.
English Language Questions
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the group of words italicized.
1. The story has to be taken with a grain of salt. This means that
A. you need some salt to listen to the story.
B. there is no salt in the story.
C. the story is questionable
D. the story is true
E. you have too much salt in the story.
2.It is usually hard to change the course of action when one crosses the Rubicon. The italicized expression, as used in this sentence, means to
A. pass through a place called Rubicon
B. cross a river called Rubicon
C. cross a bridge called Rubicon
D. pass a special test
E. be irrevocably committed.
3. The salesman tried to pull the wool over my eyes. This implies that the salesman tried to
A. force me to buy his goods
B. offer me cotton wool
C. make me buy his wool
D. dupe me
E. cover my eyes with wool.
4. Ijeoma counted her chickens before they were hatched. This means that Ijeoma
A. regarded each egg as a chicken B. hatched the eggs prematurely
C. assumed that her expectations had already been realized.
D. protected her eggs from breaking.
E. insured the eggs.
5. Solo has resigned his job with the Textile mills. He doesn’t seem to worry about getting another job. His plans are still quite in the air. This means that his plans are
B. air tight
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing past questions
- School of Nursing Anua past questions
- School of Nursing Eket past questions
- School of Nursing Ituk Mbang past questions
- School of Nursing Iquita Oron past questions
- School of Nursing Urua Akpan Past Questions
1. Which of these gases can be collected by downward delivery
2. In the laboratory preparation of chlorine, the gas is passed through water before collection so as to
A. Cool the chlorine gas
B. Enable the gas to be diluted
C. Increase the volume of chlorine gas
D. Remove hydrogen chloride gas
E. Remove manganese (IV) oxide.
3. Which of the following is a property of metals? They are/have
C. low densities
D. low melting and boiling points
E. poor conductors of heat and electricity.
4. Fluoride ions are sometimes added in the treatment of town water supply to
A. improve coagulation
B. kill germs and bacteria
C. prevent tooth decay
D. make the water tasteful
E. speed up sedimentation
5. A solution which resist changes in pH when a small amount of an acid or a base is added to it is known as
1. Which of the following organisms carries out photosynthesis?
2. Cellular respiration occurs in the ………
B. Endoplasmic reticulum
C. Good vacuole
3. The following diseases are airborne excerpt
E. Small pox
4. In mammals, sperms are formed in the
A. Cowper’s gland
B. Scrotal sac
C. Seminal vesicle
D. Seminiferous tubules
E. Vas deferens
5. The following are functions of sympathetic nervous system except
A. Dilation of pupil of eye
B. Inhibition of saliva secretion
C. Reduction of blood pressure
D. Reduction of urine output
E. Stimulation of ejaculation
1. Which of the following electromagnetic waves is least energetic?
A. Infra-red rays
C. Ultra-violet rays
D. Gamma rays
2. The velocity ratio of a machine is 5 and its efficiency is 75%. What effort would be needed to lift a load of 150N with the machine?
3. A boy observes a piece of stone at the bottom of a river 6.0m deep. If he looks from the surface of the river, what is the apparent distance of the stone from him? [Refractive Index of Water = 4/3]
4. A certain radioactive source emits radiations that were found to be deflected by both magnetic and electric fields. The radiations are
A. beta rays
B. gamma rays
D. unltr-violet rays
5. The pressure of a given mass of a gas changes from 300Nm-2 to 120Nm-2 while the temperature drops from 127°C to -73°C. The ratio of the final volume to the initial volume is
A. 2 : 5
B. 5 : 4
C. 5 : 2
D. 4 : 5
School of Nursing Ikot Ekpene Past Questions
You are about to get the original school of nursing Ikot Ekpene past questions PDF on this page. We have provided all the instruction on how to download it in this article. You will be able to download the past questions and answers after we have received your order for the material. Follow the steps given in the next section of this article, were you fill find the instructions on how to download the PDF. The payment details and information about the sales person can be found too. You can call to confirm your payment for the past questions or to place an order.
As soon as we confirm your request, the past questions will be delivered to the email address or whatsapp phone number you submit to us. We recommend whatsapp as means for delivery if you want an instant download. It’s usually faster using whatsapp. Delivery through email can take up to five minutes.
How to Download School of Nursing Ikot Ekpene Past Questions and Answers
This is how to get the past question paper: The cost of this material is N2,000 naira only. To confirm your order/payment. You can call us or chat us through the phone number on the payment method/delivery detail given in the document below. We recommend whatsapp as a means of delivery because it’s faster and we deliver instantly. For the payment instruction, the account details are provide below. Transfers, and cash deposit to the account given, are accepted. After your payment, please send us the following detail.
- Proof of payment.
- Name of past questions needed.
- Preferred whatsapp number or email address for delivery.